On Sunday Ainsley turned 18 months - which gave me a wonderful excuse to buy cake! She did much better the 2nd time around with this delish treat although still not a fan of squishy stuff in between her fingers. She kept using her hair to get it off - luckily it was Matt's night to give her a bath.
I did my part to support the economy by shopping for new Ainsley clothes. She is shooting up like a weed and has an incredibly long torso with short chicken legs. Unfortunately the clothes she just got for Christmas made her look a little WT with her belly hanging out from under them all. She loved pulling all of her "presents" out of the bag, but abruptly stopped when she pulled out a yellow and white sweater from Children's Place. The cheapest thing I got her and she absolutely adores it. She had to wear it as soon as it was in her hands, pulled it out of the hamper to wear the next day and did the very same thing on the 3rd. Needless to say when she went to bed that night I had to hide it. Isn't 18 months a little too young to have favorite clothes? For months now she has had an OBSESSION with shoes, she has to pull them all out (including mine, Matt's and at Dept. stores) and try them on. I get that, she is a girl. I think I am creating a clone.
We have been buried under snow for the last 3 weeks and I can't wait for the warm weather this weekend that will hopefully melt it all away and give us a brief glimpse of spring so we can survive another month. However, in typical Ohio fashion we will get blasted by another storm before March. I have never lived in a place where I got to use the heat and A/C in the same day until I moved here - sad thing, this is a regular occurrence.
As far as my resolutions, here is an update!
1-working on it with little success
2- in progress - we bought a new desk for upstairs which is helping with the day-to-day junk - receipts, coupons, etc.
3-5, ummm....yeah...
6 - Off to a good start, I had Matt's card and present ready 3 days before his birthday!
7 - I cheated on this one and hired a housekeeper who comes every two weeks - but it counts!
8 - hahahahahaha
9 - Depending on the economy, this may be put off until next year
10 - Working on it
11- Can anyone recommend a good class available online?
12 - Have been improving on taking pics
13 - 15, well....
16 - I don't know anyone! Any suggestions on where to locate a great babysitter
17-19 I do have all year to get these done...
20 - Absolutely on track



1 comments:
Happy 18 months to Miss Ainsley! Time certainly does fly doesn't it? She is such a doll baby!
Post a Comment