My little big girl is growing up to fast, and nothing proves it to me more than her graduations. First she graduated from the infant room to the pre-pre-school room, and just recently graduated from her first level at Little Gym. Each new milestone is exciting, but what I wouldn't give to hit pause every now and then so I can enjoy this moment.
Ainsley's vocabulary is astounding - she is a little parrot. There is no word too tough for her. And while they may not come out exactly right, she gets the right syllables. New words include barrette, butterfly, caterpillar, fix it, and graham cracker. She also loves talking on the phone, which she calls a "hello" (which I think makes her a genius, I mean, what is the first thing you say when you pick up the phone?). She walks around and has full conversations with whoever is on the other end. And the best part - she says "I love you". Besides her first smile and first laugh, that was the most wonderful moment EVER.
Winter blahs have set in and the countdown to spring is on. 50 days to go! On Friday I could see patches of grass for and today they are well buried under a foot of snow and ice. Our W-2s cannot get her fast enough. Matt and I are anxiously awaiting their arrival so we can book our much needed annual vacation to some place with a beach and fruity beverages. Ahh.....I am already there in my head.
Here are the latest pics - enjoy!
STAYCATION DAY 1: "PLANTING PINWHEELS"
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment