There is nothing worse than a whole family waking up with colds, which is what happened to us this morning. Luckily the Little Gym is still closed due to a flood a couple of weeks ago, however, we did schedule 18 months pictures in its place. I am always anxious before pictures because I never know how our stranger-danger inflicted child will react. She did really well for about 15 minutes and we were fortunate enough to get a couple of shots of her smiling. Granted we had to make complete fools of ourselves to get those smiles, but totally worth it. There is nothing funnier than watching a bunch of grown-ups making idiots of themselves to get a pint-sized person to show her crooked pearly whites.
I love making stuff, finding time to do it on the other hand is another matter. I did get some time to make a cute bow holder and jewelry box for Ainsley. Next projects consist of new curtains and placemats, just waiting for the patterns to arrive in the mail which will hopefully be today. I haven't done anything with a pattern since high school with my grandma. She is



2 comments:
LOVE your latest craft projects :) Hope everyone is feeling better very soon! Be sure to post some of Ainsley's new pics sometime soon!
18 months-are you serious? her hair is so beautiful angy. and i love your crafty projects (i am remembering your very well put together lil sis gifts...) xoxo
Post a Comment