Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary Matt!


I am so busy bragging about the recent exploits of Ainsley that I rarely give Matt the much deserved thanks and praise he deserves. Since today is our 4 year anniversary, I thought it would only be right to publicly declare how great he really is!

For four years he deserves 4 BIG reasons why he is the best husband ever:

1) He moved from here from Canada, far away from everyone and everything he knows to marry me. In order to accomplish this, he spent thousands of dollars, went through immense background checks, was interviewed on multiple occasions, and has to keep filing paperwork every few years to stay here with me. In fact, unbeknownst to me, he almost did not make it here for our wedding, but was very convincing with the officials in Canada to get him in the States 10 days before the big day.

2) He is the best daddy ever. I have never seen a guy be such a sucker for a little kid. I got a glimpse of the dad he could be when we worked on ships, but he is better than I ever imagined.

3)He lets me be the total control freak I am and does not get frustrated with my tantrums. This in itself deserves a medal.

4)He is going back to school to earn a degree in accounting in order to help provide a better life for all of us. While he could be content to stay at the Juvenile Jail, he wants more and goes to school online every night even after working 10 hour days.

So happy anniversary Matty! It has been a great 4 years - I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kembree said...

Sounds like you got a good one ;) Happy Anniversary!

rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary!

natasha-nolan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Hope you have a wonderful celebration