
Our little peanut is getting bigger everyday. On Sunday she sat in her bumbo seat for the first time and she was SO proud of herself. She loves sitting in it and feeling like a "big" girl.
Daycare has also introduced her to the exersaucer, so we had to take ours out of the box and give it a whirl. She looks so small dangling in it but she seems to like it. Her toes barely touch the floor! Our house is quicky being taken over by monstrous baby toys. I think we are going to have to start looking for a bigger house soon just to hold all of her stuff.
Last Saturday we had her 3 month photo shoot scheduled. Everything was going well that morning - she was very happy and looked so cute in the little outfit I bought her that morning. Before she left she got a little bit of spit up on it but a diaper wipe took care of the splatter. We arrived at Target - still a happy baby. We go in the room to get the pictures done - still happy. But then I needed to hand her over to Matt to get my shoes off. I guess she realized there were other people in the room and did not like that one bit. She started crying, boogers came out of the nose, drool was all over the dress, and then she began turning red from screaming. So we took her home. Funny - she stopped crying as soon as we left the room. Then she spit up all over the dress. Needless to say - I think I may become the photographer from here on out. However, I need to splurge on a new camera for that (but if any one is looking for a great present *hint*hint*....)
Still sleeping and eating like a hero. She actually holds her own bottle once it gets about halfway empty. We have to help her when it is still full.
Her "vocabulary" is growing ever day. Current favorite word is "ga-goo".
Next month we are scheduled to start the rice ceral diet, looking forward to seeing how all that goes.
Until next time.....
STAYCATION DAY 1: "PLANTING PINWHEELS"
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment