I recently received some new software, and with the help of some free templates from here, I was able to create this photo collage of Ainsley's first dip in the pool. I have a feeling I will be spending many an evening doing these for her 1st year scrapbook. I would love to go 100% digital on her book, but I am not all that talented with Photoshop yet, and I do have an entire room full of scrapbooking goodies. (And incase anyone is wondering, the black space is intentional, I plan on filling that space with journaling when I print for her book)
Tonight we went over to Christa and Andy's house for dinner. Due to the heat we cheated a bit and ordered from here. Kaitlyn and Ainsley had a great time playing together, they are so funny to watch.
Matt has been hard at work on our upstairs bathroom. So far he has removed all the grout, the mirror, medicine cabinet, towel holders, and has painted the ceiling and walls. He also semi-successfully installed a new light/fan, however, he has only been able to get the light to work and not the fan. After 2 trips to the attic and a loss of 25 pounds in water weight, he has thrown in the towel and will be calling in a professional for help. I have no doubt he will be more successful installing the next light fixture over the mirror I purchased today. After the fan fiasco we hit another snag, the new medicine cabinet does not fit in the hole. Because of sudden alteration in his mood upon discovering said issue, I have volunteered to try and find one that will work out better. We have 13 days to get the room done, which includes installing a new countertop and sink, hanging all the new fixtures, mounting a new mirror and replacing the floor. Tick...tick...tick...
STAYCATION DAY 1: "PLANTING PINWHEELS"
13 years ago



2 comments:
I am so not suprised that you have a to-do list a mile long :)
I bet your house looks marvelous-you must post pics.
And that baby girl of yours-and oh lord! that hair!! Shall I send you some hair accessories?
Love the pic collage!! It does help when the subject matter is just adorable :)
I would love to get into digital scrapbooking (never mind the mountains of scrapping materials in my office), but I have no idea where to even begin!!
We are finishing our basement so I understand the lovely remodeling process!!! Good luck with the bathroom and you will have to post pics of the finished project!!
Post a Comment