Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another one bites the dust!

First, I have to say that I am so proud that I am making a new post in less than a month - yeah me! Second - we finished another room! Our living room is now done and a bright new shade of yellow with a faux finish. We attempted sponge painting and after some initial errors it came out great and this room is now my favorite room in the house. Still have to put up some curtains and change out the carpet, which will happen sooner rather than later, I hope. Pics will follow soon, it is dark outside now and the photos turn out better during the day.

In a week we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby - we are both very excited and can't wait to see how much junior has grown since the first ultrasound at 7 weeks. I can now feel it moving around - which is WEIRD. But very fun although somewhat alien. Once we know what junior is we will start on the nursery - and we can finally shop for a color other than yellow!

0 comments: