We really haven't done anything to the house since September when we finished the rooms downstairs. Right before Thanksgiving Matt was a tad ambitious to replace the ceiling and light fixture in the upstairs hallway, and it was also painted. But that was about all we accomplished before our first big entertaining adventure of Friday Thanksgiving/my birthday. We also made Thanksgiving a little more interesting for all those who attended - we announced that there will be a new arrival to the Russell family come July. That was fun and exciting - you could here the crickets chirping after I said it - I think they thought I was making it up. Maybe because I was taking their picture at the exact time I announced it. Hehehe. So needless to say, being pregnant has taken its toll and I have not wanted to do a darn thing. I am just now getting some energy and we are back at it with the house. Matt is working on the ceiling in the Great Room now, and I will be starting on the base boards. On March 5th we will find out the sex so at that time we can do the nursery. FUN!
Other than that - work is keeping us both busy - and the recent addition of a Nintendo Wii has provided plenty of reasons for us to continue to not do a darn thing on the house. So, until next time.....
STAYCATION DAY 1: "PLANTING PINWHEELS"
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment