Sunday, July 26, 2009

Year in Review

A week before Ainsley's 1st birthday, I posted several of my favorite photos from the year. In keeping with that tradition here is the year in review before she turns....dare I say it....2. GULP. SIGH. TEAR (okay, more than one of those).


Little Stinker

Hugs for presents

First time in a "big" swing

First Pigtails

But I want the bigger pumpkin!

Sassy Britches

Beautiful Butterfly (or flufferby as Ainsley says)

It still breaks my heart to see her in her surgery scubs

Such a funny face

I love kids in overalls

Puppy Kisses

I still crack up every time I see this picture

Making sure Mr. Bear gets his breakfast too

18 months old

I AM CORNHOLIO!

Sweet & Sassy

"So then I was like..."

Lovin' some goats

She will hug just about anything, including magazine tear-outs

WHHEEEEE!


Get me away from this guy!

First Ponytail

Poor Remy, she is smothered in love all the time.  And yes, that is a doll dress on her head

Yummy Birthday Cake

Giggles

With Pa-paw

Hitching a ride home in a firetruck

She's gonna be a supermodel...




5 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable! I can't believe these kids are all turning two.

rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Ainsley!

Kembree said...

Those are adorable!!! She has so much personality you can tell!!

Anna said...

Hang in there! We'll all survive this together.

Courtney said...

TWO!?!?!?!?! I am not processing this!!!!