In about an hour and a half we are starting our 8 hour trek to North Carolina for Christmas. I am struggling to stay awake at this point as today I went to work, baked cookies, cleaned the house, packed suitcases, ran all over the house trying to locate all the stuff necessary to take a 17 month old out of the house for 5 days, and now supervising from the couch the packing of the car. We are hoping that by leaving at midnight Ainsley will sleep the majority of the trip.
I am hoping for warmer weather down south - today we are dealing with this sleet stuff that has turned the roads into a skating rink. If it isn't going to snow then bring on the sunshine. But now that the shortest day of the year is behind us it is all downhill from here!
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!



3 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Hey girl-Merry Christmas & be careful driving!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment