
What a weekend! It was kind of like Christmas - the big build-up, the stress of getting everything done, the event is over within hours and it is over and leaves you feeling exhausted. But Ainsley's first birthday party was fun and needless to say, I will be doing it again.
But before I went into all those details, I thought it would be fun to recap the last year of our lives in pictures since Ainsley arrived. We lead a completely different life than the one before, but I must say it is more fun. Maybe not as spontaneous as it once was, but still fun in a whole new way. So, without further ado...
45 minutes before our lives were completely consumed by a little one we like to call peanut
She's here! First picture
Our first family portrait
Like a mask is going to help change that diaper
One month old and already knows how to hold the phone
Our little peapod all dressed up for Halloween (for all of 15 minutes)
Ainsley's first Turkey Day!
'Twas the night before Christmas...and the peanut loved to watch The Grinch!
Sitting up like a big girl on her 5 month birthday
Because you can never have too many pictures of a baby with food all over their face
7 months old and her Daddy is already turning her into a member of Red Sox Nation
She already has a look in her eyes that spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e for us later on
Kickin' back in her stroller while on a tour of the zoo
One of my favorite pictures taken just a few days before her birthday
The birthday princess
Looking back on these photos just reminds me how quickly she has grown (I don't remember her being that TINY!) and how much she has learned and changed. Too bad she didn't come with a remote control with a pause button. However, an owner's manual would be even more useful!
STAYCATION DAY 1: "PLANTING PINWHEELS"
13 years ago



6 comments:
Angy!! I found you! :) I love the blogging connection. You little girl is BEAUTIFUL! Happy belated Birthday to her! Gorgeous pictures! Glad you are doing well..
What a year! Those little ones sure do know how to change our lives! It sounds like you have had fun. Happy Birthday!
Such a CUTIE! I love all your pictures-your daughter is goregous Angy!
AMEN!! She is such a beautiful little one :) I hope all the upcoming years don't go by as quickly as the first one!! Happy Birthday to Ainsley!!
Ainsley is so beautiful! I absolutely love reading your blog.
Carrie Singleton
Love the tour of little Ainsley's year numero uno. She is darling.
Post a Comment